Terms of Service
By signing up for the reInsta photo sharing service (“Service”), you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”). reInsta reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service by posting updates and changes to the reInsta.com website. You are advised to check the Terms of Service from time to time for any updates or changes that may impact you.
- You must be 13 years or older to use this Service.
- You must provide a valid email address and any other information needed in order to complete the signup process.
- You are responsible for keeping your password secure. reInsta cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to maintain the security of your account and password.
- You may not use the service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor may you, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws) as well as the laws of the United States and the state of California.
- You are responsible for all activity and content that is uploaded under your reInsta account.
- A breach or violation of any of the Account Terms as determined in the sole discretion of reInsta will result in an immediate termination of your services.
- We reserve the right to modify or terminate the Service for any reason, without notice at any time.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The Service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis without any warranty or condition, express, implied or statutory.
- reInsta does not warrant that the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free.
- reInsta does not warrant that the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable.
- You understand that your Content (not including credit card information), may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. Credit Card information is always encrypted during transfer over networks.
- We may, but have no obligation to, remove Content and Accounts containing Content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
- You expressly understand and agree that reInsta shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses resulting from the use of or inability to use the service.
- Technical support is only provided to paying account holders and is only available via email or the support channel (http://reinsta.com).
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without the express written permission by reInsta.
- Verbal or written abuse of any kind (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any reInsta customer, reInsta employee, member, or officer will result in immediate account termination.
- We do not claim any intellectual property rights over the material you provide to the reInsta service. All material you upload remains yours. You can remove your reInsta account at any time by deleting your account. This will also remove all content you have stored on the Service.
- The failure of reInsta to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and reInsta and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior agreements between you and reInsta (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
- You retain ownership over all content that you submit to a reInsta account, however, by making your account public, you agree to allow others to view your content.
- reInsta does not pre-screen Content and it is in their sole discretion to refuse or remove any Content that is available via the Service.
- Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to email@example.com.
Dropbox "Bring Your Own Cloud" Terms
Users may choose to link their Dropbox account to the Service. In this case, the following terms apply.
- By linking your Dropbox with reInsta and approving the reInsta App, photos you take using reInsta will be stored in an app-specific folder on your Dropbox (e.g. /Apps/reInsta)
- reInsta has no access or visibility to any other files or folders in your Dropbox.
- Photos are stored as ordinary image files and can be accessed and used by you just like any other image file in your Dropbox.
- reInsta is a sharing service in which all photos are shared publically and can be viewed by other users. As such, other reInsta users can view your photos within the ordinary course of using the reInsta App (Service).
- Users cannot view or otherwise access your Dropbox directly, unless you explicitly grant such access using Dropbox sharing mechanisms outside and separate from reInsta.
- Disconnecting your Dropbox from the reInsta app will block all access to any photos taken with reInsta effectively terminating your use of the reInsta Service.
- You must comply with the Dropbox Acceptable Use Policy at http://www.dropbox.com/terms#acceptable_use
Payment of Fees
- At the moment, the reInsta App and Service is free, but we reserve the right to charge for it in the future.
- You may cancel your account at anytime by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Once your account is cancelled all of your Content stored on the Service will be deleted from the Service. Since deletion of all data is final please be sure that you do in fact want to cancel your account before doing so.
- If you cancel the Service in the middle of the month, your cancellation will take effect immediately and you will not be charged again.
- We reserve the right to modify or terminate the reInsta service for any reason, without notice at any time.
- Fraud: Without limiting any other remedies, reInsta may suspend or terminate your account if we suspect that you (by conviction, settlement, insurance or escrow investigation, or otherwise) have engaged in fraudulent activity in connection with the Site.